SkyMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyMs

V.83 In development ! Suggestions Needed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Crost GM App

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Crost GM App Empty Crost GM App Wed Jul 02, 2014 7:23 am

iamcrost

Name: Amey

GMT: +5:30

[b]Position
:  GM
                     Forum MOD and Set-up Assistant
                     Network and Server Security.

Experience of being a staff: I might not look like it. Well you can't see may. Nvm I have quite experience in this field. Used to help alot of servers before. One of that was MapleGalaxy. We helped that server to reach 24 player online from 2 players all time even when the owner made server to go to maintenance every 24 hours. That is quite irritating both for players and also other staff. The owner changed the server name and domain every 2-3 weeks lmao. From Jockey MS to MapleKingdom to MapleGalaxy to Maplevenge. Still our server was in top 20. (Which is quite amazing for a server like that.) You will have to wait for 2 days before I can get that proof picture because it is in my external drive with my friend. The server closed down because of owners personal issues. I also ran some servers but never had a credit card to get donations lmao...

That's pretty much about it.

Why should we pick you?: You should pick me because not of my experience or that I am a expert. To speak I am still an amateur who just started learning. You should pick me because of my control on anger, curiosity and determination to have this server reach a place where everyone will say it is the best. I want to be the one to beat Extalia on their race. I am also a trustworthy person as you will see soon. Plus I am good guy even for those who knows me and those who don't too. I want to work with others and help our future players.

Strong Points: C/C++ Dev. Learning the basic java in school.
                             Experienced
                             Trustworthy
                              Helpful    
                              And many more....

Other:  It was fun to write this application. I rewrote this because I wrote other one at late night and I was sleepy.. So it was not a good app. Overall, I would love to play and support this server.
[/b]

2Crost GM App Empty Re: Crost GM App Wed Jul 02, 2014 10:58 am

Josh

Owner

Hello Amey. Firstly I would like to welcome you to our server. But we already have enough gm's considering the amount of players that we have. But I would glady listen to your advice and make you a Forum mod. Plus I could also make you an intern and when we need a Gm intern would be the first place that I will look for . Hope you are interested =)

https://skyms.all-up.com

3Crost GM App Empty Re: Crost GM App Thu Jul 03, 2014 12:44 pm

iamcrost

That would be great. I'll get my tools up right now.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]