SkyMs
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
SkyMs

V.83 In development ! Suggestions Needed

You are not connected. Please login or register

Zombie's Staff Application

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Zombie's Staff Application Empty Zombie's Staff Application Tue Jul 01, 2014 2:34 pm

ZombieXIV

Name:
Robert Alexander AKA Zombie

Timezone:
GMT +2

Position:
I'm applying for several different positions as I have experience with quiet a few.

I'm Interested in becoming:
- Game Master
- Forum Administrator / Moderator
- Network / Server / Website Maintainer ( Developer )

Experience of being a staff:
I might not have much experience of being staff, but I know quiet a lot about being any of the above mentioned.

I actually choose to check this server out because back when v.55 was popular I had my own server called SkyMS, at that time I hosted it on my own as well as maintaining It's website and forum, then sadly I shut It down.

But that wasn't the end for me, I ran forums for both AlcandonMS later know as the famous MapleBlade, If I'm not mistaken I might still have the forum archived somewhere, If you want It for proof.  

This is pretty much all the experience I have with being involved in private servers.

Why should we pick you?:
You should pick me because of my wide experience, even though I'm not an expert in any of them I have the all around experience of being involved in running a server.

If you were to pick me, I could help with running a more advanced forum and website, I could even help out with running and maintaining the server.

And I'm a very very nice guy once you get to know me :p
I work well with others and I know how to help out the players in a good way.

Strong Points:
- Network / Server Experience ( Actually studying this in school ).
- Know how to run / maintain a forum.
- Could provide host for forum / website. ( possibly for the server to ).
- Loads of free time.
- Capable of helping the players and work well with others.
- Past experience In being a staff member on a fairly popular server(s).

Extra:
In the end I'm just looking to have a great time, It would be a honor to play and hang out with you guys.

I don't currently play maplestory that much, but I hope my other experience will cover that, after all I do the best job outside the server on the forums and such, So please consider It even If I don't play that much.

I respect any and all decisions made by the current staff when they look over my application, If I were to be rejected, no hard feelings.

2Zombie's Staff Application Empty Re: Zombie's Staff Application Thu Jul 03, 2014 3:23 pm

iamcrost

Good luck

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]